This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Introducing the best YouTube beauty videos to get you ready for spring!

Makeup. This video is the everyday makeup routine of Morgan Yates, formally known as The Forever Glamorous. As the weather heats up it’s important to have a simple, easy makeup routine for class. You don’t want to overdo the products when you’re likely to sweat it off.

Hair. It’s getting hot and classes are heating up, so you need some simple and quick hairstyles that still look like you put some effort in. Here’s Tadlock101 with some easy hairstyles for school.

Fashion. Spring means a change from leggings and Uggs to shorts and sandals. However, spring also means lots of rainy days. Get prepared for looking good instead of like a drowned rat with StilaBabe09’s rainy day outfit ideas.

Healthy Eating. While not technically a beauty video it is by Shannon Barkerr, a beauty vlogger on YouTube. Anyways, every girl knows that being healthy in college is just as important as clothes and makeup.

Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.