This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Nothing makes a show better than some good on-screen chemistry between the cast members.  The best thing is getting to see these characters’ friendships in every episode.  While everyone has their favorite shows and movies, not all of them highlight friendships.  These are some of my favorite friendships from various TV shows and movies in no particular order that I can only dream of being in.

The Pink Ladies (Grease)

♪♫ Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee (Not really, I got Jan on this quiz). The Pink Ladies are probably the most iconic group of girls ever and I have been obsessed for years. **Also, the original “okay, ladies, now let’s get in formation.”

Tina Fey & Amy Poehler (SNL, Sisters, Mean Girls… honestly, what haven’t they done?)

Funny people are always having a good time and that’s what I’m here for.

The Boy Meets World Cast

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO BE FRIENDS WITH COREY AND SHAWN AND ERIC AND TOPANGA.

Mia & Lilly (The Princess Diaries)

Everyone needs a friend who is on their side no matter what and hates anyone you hate. In the second movie we see that even though Mia and Lilly went to different colleges and are both living their own, very separate lives, they still love and support each other as much as ever.

The Cheetah Girls

They sing, they dance, they’re best friends, and they travel the world… sign me up!

The Saved By The Bell Group

I just have two questions: 1) Why wasn’t my high school like Bayside? 2) Why can’t I be Kelly Kapowski???

Lorelai & Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)

Okay, so ~technically~ they might be mother and daughter, but most of the time they just act like best friends.

Shawn & Gus (Psych)

These two get themselves into the weirdest situations, but they always are in them together which is all I need from friends.

The FRIENDS Friends (bc obviously they had to make the list)

No list of friendships would be complete without the most iconic group of friends to exist and this is definitely a friend group I would love to be in.

Ann is a senior at Oklahoma State University majoring in nutritional sciences. She is also a personal trainer and in her free time likes to relax and watch movies.