- "I raise up my voice not so I shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back."
- "Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one's ability to persuade."
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- "If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore."
- "Truly powerful women don't explain why they want respect. They simply don't engage those who don't give it to them."
- "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible.
- "The key to success is to start before you are ready."
- "Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures, and to walk with freedom, strength, and hope, in the face of things unknown."
Morgan Harper Nichols
- "You can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed."