This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

1. The Pumpkin Spice Everything

Pumpkin Spice latte’s, pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin spice life. This isn’t a classic white girl thing, this is a classic everybody thing.

2. The Football Games

Repping OSU’s orange, painting faces, and cheering in the stands, what isn’t their to love about Cowboy Football? #GOPOKES

3. The Pumpkin Carving

We all love trips to pumpkin patches, carving the classic scary face, or painting a trendy pumpkin for your front lawn. Let’s not forget running down the corn maze,s and chilling with a hot beverage!

4. The Fall Sweaters

Sweater Weather! All colors, sizes, crops, styles and themes! May sweater weather never die. 

5. The Fall Weather

The breeze, the rain, sometimes the hail. It’s the first true start of the change from summer to fall. It sets the tone for the rest of the season: the smells, the atmosphere, the falling leaves. Never change fall, never change. 

6. The Family Holidays

Let’s be honest, families are crazy. They’re obsessive, time consuming, and weird, but we love them anyway. There’s something special about the fall holidays when we get together with our long lost family, watch the game, eat pie, and laugh about our weirdo relatives. 

7. The knowledge that CHRISTMAS IS NEXT!

CHRISTMAS! The best time of year! As soon as fall is over we get to start singing christmas carols, hanging up christmas lights, and become total Christmas crazies. Because lets be real, Christmas is the BEST.

I like coffee, crochet, and stories. Feminism is my theme song, and Parks and Rec is my show of the year. Never stop laughing.