kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

6 Girl Boss Youtubers You Need To Add to Your Subscription Box Today

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

As far back as I can remember I can think of turning to Youtube video creators to relieve stress. I don’t know what it is, but youtube has always been a great outlet for me especially when I’m needing a little more inspiration and motivation to get me through a tough week. So as these girls have gotten me through my tough days as well as my happy ones, I compiled a list of must watch girl bosses to help encourage and guide you through life- make sure to check them out. 

Over the past decade we’ve seen Youtube expand to any audience imaginable, as influencer culture is on the rise so are the number of people joining the youtube community. I’ve complied a list of Youtube girl bosses that any girl needs to add to their subscription box pronto. From college vloggers to fashion students, each girl provides inspo to live your best life as well. 

Gretchen Geraghty

Gretchen, previously known as gretchen loves beauty is one of my favorite youtubers. She is so genuine and you can’t help but smile when you watch her vlogs, at the same time she keeps it real and isn’t afraid to show the real life struggles. From Soul Cycle, to long vlogs, to her experience of greiving, you can’t help but feel like your listening to a friend. 

Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio

UGH- Danielle Carolan, I leave every video better than I was before. She is so inspiring and motivational to watch and her bubbly energy is contagious. She is such a true girl boss and “gal on the go”! I added Brooke Miccio because I feel the same way, Brooke and Danielle are besties who work together on a podcast called Gals on the Go, it hands down is one of my favorites, they balance each other out so well. 

Katy Bellotte 

While now, Katy is post grad living her best life in none other than New York City, she has many videos on college advice and tips. Katy is the wise big sister we all need sometimes, she’s wise beyond her years and is so very inspirational. From boys, to the harsh reality of most college experiences, she lays it all out there for the sake of her viewers. Katy also has an aweosme podcast Thick and Thin, which is one of the only podcasts I’ve listened to every episode more than once, don’t forget to turn your post notifications on, while she doesn’t post as much, every video is truly a work of art. 

Paige Seckosky

If you’re a big city dreamer like myself, you’ll love Paige! She currently attends LIM College in New York City, from travel vlogs to following her friends and her around their chaotic adventuries in the city, to fashion videos, you’re garunteed a good time. While, some of her content can be a little un relatable for those of us in reality, it’s so refreshing to see someone living such a dream life. You’ll instantly fall in love with Paige and her besties, and feel like a part of the crew in no time. 

Margot Lee

Margo- what a gal, you can truly tell what an old soul Margot is in every video. She has a way about her that gives off such awesome energy. She is currently a senior at Sycrause University. No surprise that Danielle and Margot are such great buds, they seem so pure and optimistic it’s so encouraging. They both are such bosses. 

Remi Cruz and Alisha Marie

Two more boss babes- Remi and Alisha- they, like most other girls on the list, are such girl bosses! They have a podcat called Pretty Basic which is one of my favorite podcasts as well. I’ve been watching Remi since I was in high school and has served as an inspiration for many different reasons and seasons, from her weight loss journey, to dropping out of school, to just her daily vlogs, you’ll leave inspired. While I am newer to Alisha’s channel, I can see how they’re best friends, she’s just as sweet and bubbly as Remi, check them out! 

I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about these youtubers and took time to go check them out, I truly believe each and every one of them are helping their audience in so many ways. 

Elizabeth Ann is a junior at Oklahoma State University where she studies Fashion Merchandising. She is originally from Georgia and plans to move back to Atlanta for grad school at SCAD. As well as writing for HerCampus, she is active in her sorority; Alpha Xi Delta where she serves as Blog/ Website Chair, has her own blog; Lulu and Pearls, and even makes youtube videos.