mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Scents You Should Check out from Bath and Body Works Summer Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Bath and Body Works has just dropped their newest collection inspired by summer.  This collection has a whopping 60 pieces to choose from.  If you’re anything like me you may find yourself overwhelmed by the variety of options.  While half the fun is smelling all the new scents in stores, the repetition can get annoying and you may start to lose your ability to distinguish the scents.  This is why I have created a list of the 5 top scents that our readers should check out from the newest collection. 

1. Island Margarita

While you may not be able to legally drink yet, this candle will have you in the mood for sipping margs on the beach. 

2. Mango Mai Tai

The juicy sweet smell of mangos with a twist

3. Waikiki Beach Coconut

With hints of pineapple and coconut check out this candle if you are feeling extra tropical.

4. Flamingo Beach

For a more floral undertone check out this candle.  Bonus: the hot pink candle looks super cute when lit.

5. Ocean Driftwood

With notes of mahogany and coconut, this candle has been compared to a more cologne-like smell in comparison to the others. Check this one out if you’re looking for something different.

I hope this guide helps reduce the amount of time wasted in the store.  However, I still highly recommence smelling all of these for yourself.  Let us know what you think about the collection in the comments!

Former President of Her Campus at Oklahoma State University.  Laney is a senior Graphic Design major.  Laney is passionate about philanthropy, activism, education, and art.  When she isn't writing articles for Her Campus she is painting, playing video games, or volunteering.