This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Girls love any excuse to dress up and fix their hair and makeup. With Valentines Day arriving in just a matter of days, Her Campus decided to compile a list of our favorite girly, date night hairstyles to help you look and feel your best for this upcoming holiday! 

Half-Up With Scarf

A cute, romantic hairstyle for anyone. Adding a scarf to your hair can add a girly, flirty touch to any look you go for! 

Braided Ponytail

Adding a braid with face-framing pieces to any updo can help create romantic dreamy vibes! Add some curls to your pony and a velvet bow and you’ll stand out! 

Fish-Tail Braid

Another braid variety, this fun fishtail messy braid adds a more casual feel to any outfit! This can be worn for a fun night out with your ~Galentines~ or out with your SO.

Interlooped Braids

For an easy, casual date night look, mix textured wavy hair with interlooped bubble braids to create a cute and simple hairstyle. Perfect for a casual date to the movies or a movie night. 

The Edgy Ponytail

For a more edgy look for Valentines Day, braid the hair on the top of your head and add it into a high ponytail. This look is perfect for going out with your girlfriends to the bars. 

HerCampus OKState Vice President. A Fashion Merchandising major that considers herself a professional crafter and glitter enthusiast with a love for corgi's, queso, and iced Carmel Macchiato's. Alpha Xi Delta PC 2015. National American Miss Oklahoma 2016. The riegning Royal International Miss Oklahoma 2019.