This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Living in Stillwater for the past three years has taught me a lot of things, but one of the important if not the MOST important thing it has taught me is that Brunch is a staple. Sundays are the best days to tackle bottomless mimosa’s and breakfast food that you can only dream about on a busy weekday, and here is a list of places in Stillwater that slay the Brunch game. 

1. Ranchers 

Ranchers Club is the mother ship when it comes to good food. Not only do they serve good steak and wines, but their Brunch menu is top notch. You can order coffee, smoothies, even mimosas(!!!!) with your food. They offer a large variety of food, from appetizers to salads to an endless list of Entree’s. 

2. Just Wafflin

A Stillwater Classic, Just Wafflin is the Waffle Champion of Stillwater. The amazing menu is every waffle lovers dream come true. Not a fan of waffles? They have food for the pancake lovers too! It’s the perfect place to hang out with friends on a Sunday morning after Church or recovering after a wild weekend out at the bars. 

3. Granny’s 

Ah Granny’s, or as I like to call it Cinnamon Roll Heaven. Granny’s has the best Cinnamon Rolls in the whole state, maybe even the whole world, and thats the TEA sis. Granny’s menu has so much variety, from Cowboy breakfast to waffles, to even a basic simple egg whites and bacon plate. Eating here is like eating the Lords food. 

4. Good Little Eater

Located in DownTown Stillwater, Good Little Eater provides a healthy, fresh menu at a reasonable price. They offer a gluten free menu for those that are sensitive to gluten as well. The food is made from scratch daily so you know that what youre eating is going to be delicious! Their menu is also available for dine it OR take out! Yum! 

Happy Brunching!  ​

HerCampus OKState Vice President. A Fashion Merchandising major that considers herself a professional crafter and glitter enthusiast with a love for corgi's, queso, and iced Carmel Macchiato's. Alpha Xi Delta PC 2015. National American Miss Oklahoma 2016. The riegning Royal International Miss Oklahoma 2019.