This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Cooking can be hard in college. When all you have is a microwave it can get tiring eating TV dinners every meal. Here are 10 real foods that can be made in the microwave. You just need the ingredients and a microwave safe mug or bowl.

1. Coffee Cup Quiche Recipe found here.

2. 2-Minute French Toast in a Cup Recipe found here.

3. Coffee Cup Coffeecake Recipe found here.

4. Quesadillas All you need are tortilla shells and your favorite cheese. Layer the tortilla, cheese and another tortilla then put it in the microwave for 10-30 seconds depending on how much is in the quesadilla. You can top with veggies or sour cream.

5. Baked Potato Just get some clean, washed potatoes and stick a few holes in the potatoes with a fork. Wrap the potatoes in a paper towel and stick in the microwave for up to 30 seconds. The potato is done when you can stick a fork in easily.

6. Nachos Same as with the quesadillas all you really need are the chips and cheese. You can add whatever toppings you want to the nachos after they come out.

7. Mac and Cheese in a Cup. Recipe found here.

8. Meatloaf in a Cup Recipe found here.  

9. Hot Dogs You can cook hot dogs in the microwave even when they’re frozen. Just wrap them in a paper towel and microwave until hot.

10. Tuna Melt Start by mixing tuna and mayonnaise. Then add mozzarella cheese and microwave until melted together. You can spread the tuna melt on bread or crackers.

Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.