This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

With the help of @OUCrushes, there are a few people that have become campus celebrities due to their widespread appeal. One of those few is Zac Ertel, although you may know him as the Scott Disick look-alike. Zac may resemble Scott in the looks department, but this week’s campus cutie is far from calling himself, “Lord.” 

Name: Zac Ertel

Year: Junior
Major: Sociology/Criminology with a minor in Psychology 

Relationship status: Single

What is your idea of a perfect date?
“A perfect date, in my opinion, would be hanging out at a bar or restaurant and having a couple beers and some dinner. Nothing fancy. Just a setting where I can actually have a conversation with someone. Communication is a big deal for me.”

Are you aware that you have become quite the campus celebrity—being mentioned on @OUCrushes and everything?
“Hahaha yes, and if I wasn’t already aware of it my friends made sure I was.”

What are your thoughts on being compared to Scott Disick? Are you flattered or weirded out?
“To be honest…if someone I don’t know tells me I look like Scott, it doesn’t bother me. He is a good-looking guy, so I definitely take it as a compliment. Personality wise, I think that Disick is a self-absorbed, pretentious bastard, and I’m literally the polar opposite of that. I really only get bothered by it when people call me Scott instead of Zac. Honestly, that’s the most unattractive thing a girl can do while talking to me. It’s ok to say I look like him, but I hate being called Scott and not Zac…but anyone who calls themselves “Lord” should probably reevaluate their worth. I’m really quiet and reserved so him and I aren’t alike.”
Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.