This Is Your HCOU Fall Study Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

We’re rolling into Week 7 here at Ohio University, and midterms are coming up soon! That means more time than usual spent writing essays, studying, and staying up late to meet deadlines.

One of the things that make exam weeks less stressful for me is avoiding complete silence. Working with music on in the background makes doing homework less monotonous and draining. I’ve created a short, collaborative Spotify playlist to help you get through midterms and the rest of the semester!

This is meant to be a working playlist, so most of the songs are acoustic and not too loud or distracting. I would suggest listening between at 50% to 75% volume as to not disturb others around you, and so that you can focus as well!

Happy listening and I wish you well on your exams! You’re going to do awesome.

Hi! I'm Elisabeth! I'm currently a senior at Ohio University, studying Visual Communication with a certificate in Social Media. I love singing, watching movies and hanging out with friends. I also thoroughly believe baseball season is the best time of year.