What Her Campus Ohio U Is Thankful For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

“I’m thankful for everyone who continues to support me every day with everything that I decide to do. I’m also extremely thankful for my Her Campus family!” – Hannah Moskowitz, Ohio U ’20

“I’m thankful for my friends and family because it’s been such a year of growth and they’ve been so supportive through it all. I’m just really glad to have them by my side.” – Caitlin Hunt, Ohio U ’21

“I’m thankful for my friends and family as well. College has been quite an adjustment and I really appreciate their support.  I’m also thankful for my roommate for being such a kind person and so fun to live with.” – Regan Gray, Ohio U ’23

“I’m thankful for my high school friends maintaining our strong friendship and guiding each other through our first semesters of college. I’m also thankful for my cats.” – Gwen Jones, Ohio U ’23

“I’m thankful for my friends and family for helping me endure my transitions to college and for always being there for me even if they are several hours away from me.” – Lauren Serge, Ohio U ’23

“I’m thankful for my father for always supporting my dreams and reminding me to dream bigger” – Dejae Wilkins, Ohio U ’20 

“I am thankful for the continuous support and love I receive from my friends and family!” – Darian Berdysz, Ohio U ’20

“I am thankful to have the opportunity to go away for college. I am the first person in my family who did not go to UC!” – Jenna Cavanaugh, Ohio U ’21

Happy Thanksgiving from the Her Campus Ohio U family to yours. We’re so grateful for those who continue to read our content and support us!

A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.