An Upcoming Senior Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

It’s crazy that this semester is ending in a month. I feel like it was only a few weeks ago I moved back to Athens after Christmas break, bringing home all the Christmas goodies I had been given. Since this is my junior year, I’ve realized that I only have one more year left on this beautiful campus and I don’t know how I feel about that. Of course I’m excited to see what the “real world” brings and I’m definitely excited to hopefully move somewhere new. I’m also slightly sad though that I’ll have to leave the place I’ve come to think of as home. With only a year left I’ve decided to make the next 365 days great ones and check everything off my Ohio University Bucket List. Here are a few things that I want to have experienced before I hold my diploma for the first time.

• Get a picture with a horse cop.

Horse cops are seen everywhere during fest season, opening weekend and HallOUween and what other school has cops ride up on horses to bust parties?

(Photo courtesy of bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com)

• . Get a picture with Rufus.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Go to brunch at Sol and Casa

One word: mimosas

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• . Go to #Fest

(Photo courtesy of thenumberfest.com)

• Get to the top of the rock wall at Ping

And feel like a badass when I do it.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• . Rent a canoe/kayak at strouds

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Go to the bars during the day and do homework while drinking

(Photo courtesy of az616578.vo.msecnd.net)

• . Kiss someone in the Kissing Circle.

This one would have to be at night because I think PDA is incredibly cheesy but it’s on my list now so I gotta do it. If you do this keep it classy. Don’t be like the people below.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• . Break into go inside the Ridges

(Photo courtesy of images.fineartamerica.com)

• Watch every varsity sports team play at least once

Gotta support our bobcats

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Go to FunBarn

I’m in college and like things that are cheap so I feel like I would really enjoy this one

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Go to Petland to play with dogs

One of the only things I love more than OU is puppies.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Participate in Pickle Fest at BSD

I don’t even like pickle’s that much but I’d love to watch a video of me failing at shoving pickles in my mouth. Plus the proceeds go to a charity of the winner’s choice.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Take a Pickle Shot at Jackie O’s

So many pickle things to do.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

• Do the Challenge Course at the Ridges

(Photo courtesy of royalridges.org)

• Graduate

(Mom if you’re reading this I promise I will be getting a diploma while checking all of this off)

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology major West Virginia native now living in Athens. I love traveling, eating junk food and quoting The Office. You'll probably find me yelling at a TV while watching football. 
    Just a quirky fashion journalist trying to get it right!