The Dance Moms Cast Just Announced A Reunion, It’s Blowing Everyone’s Minds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

It’s official, the girls and moms of the hit reality show Dance Moms are having a reunion. The reunion is set to air on Lifetime in 2024, and the internet could not be more excited. 

Before the reunion announcement, fans got a glimpse of an unofficial reunion celebrating Paige Hyland’s 23rd birthday. Photos featuring Brooke and Paige Hyland, Maddie and Mackenzie Zeigler, Nia Sioux, Chloe Lukasiak and Kendall Vertes, as well as moms Kelly Hyland, Melissa Gisoni, Holly Frazier and Jill Vertes were posted on Instagram. All members of the original cast were present, excluding Abby Lee Miller, Vivi-Anne Stein, her mother Cathy Nesbitt-Stein, and Chloe’s mother Christi Lukasiak. 

A day later, Lifetime announced the 2024 reunion.

“✨you heard it here first✨ the squad is officially back together for a #DanceMoms reunion coming 2024 only on @lifetimetv !! 👯‍♀️💜,” Lifetime posted. 

Many fans expressed concerns as to why some of their favorite dancers, such as Nia Sioux and Maddie and Mackenzie Zeigler, were not present in the photo, to which Dance Moms star Jojo Siwa commented, “Grateful for this day! For everyone wondering about the few people missing, Everyone was invited today but only some wanted to be here 🤍”. 

Fans have also been speculating as to whether the infamous dancer teacher Abby Lee Miller will make an appearance at the reunion. Currently, she has not made any public announcement stating whether she will appear at the reunion or not.

Amelia is a writer for the Her Campus chapter at Ohio University. She is from Columbus, Ohio and is an Early Childhood Education Major. Along with Her Campus, Amelia is involved in Chaarg and KDPI's chapters at OU.