This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

When fall time comes around, it’s time to lounge in sweatpants and sip on some hot apple cider while watching TV. There’s always a warm blanket around you and a candle burning that smells of apple or pumpkin. However, when it comes to watching TV, it is hard to settle down and choose what show you want to watch. Here’s a list of the best shows to watch during fall!

1. Sabrina- Either The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina or Sabrina: The Teenage Witch

Obviously a good starter is either Sabrina show. If you’re going for nostalgia, choose Sabrina: The Teenage Witch. If you’re going for something new and witchy, I would choose the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Both shows are extremely good and have different, but similar vibes. 

2. Over The Garden Wall

Over the Garden Wall is a wholesome animation following two brothers that got lost in the woods. This show is literally the epitome of fall. The setting, characters, and outfits just all scream fall. This is my favorite show to watch over and over again in the fall time.

3. American Horror Story

American Horror Story is perfect for someone who loves to watch scary movies during the fall. Basically, this takes multiple scary movies and turns them into a show. AHS has been one of my favorite shows for a long time. To get into the fall mood I suggest watching Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke. 

4. Scooby Doo

Almost everyone I know watched scooby doo at some point in their childhood. If you haven’t, basically a group of friends go around and solve mysteries. Even the opening of Scooby-Doo is filled with fall vibes and every episode, especially the one themed around thanksgiving called “Scooby-Doo! And the Witches’ Ghost,” is the best one for fall in my opinion! 

5. The Haunting of Hill House or The Haunting of Bly Manor

This show is more for people who like scary things. Both of these shows are centered around a different house with a dark past. Every episode is surprising and I must say I don’t get easily scared but these made me jump!

6. Bewitched

This was one of my favorite shows to watch as a younger kid. It is funny, witty, and the theme song is so catchy. If you want an old-style type show with an overall nostalgic feeling, Bewitched is for you.

7. Halloween Wars

This is a good show to watch with the family of all ages. Everyone loves watching baking shows and this one is technically themed Halloween but also gives me major fall vibes! My family and I always cuddle up on the couch with some warm soup and watch this tv show during the night. The reruns are also great to watch!

8. My Babysitters A Vampire

As a young preteen, I was completely immersed in this show. My Babysitters A Vampire takes place during, you guessed it, fall! If you want to reminisce about your preteen or teenage years, I would definitely sit down and rewatch this show.

9. Gravity Falls

Technically this show takes place during summer, but it gives such a fall vibe. With all the mysteries and spooky things happening in Gravity Falls, it is always a must-watch fall show. This animated show follows siblings, one named Dipper and one named Mable as they spend the summer down in Gravity Falls with their Gruncle Stan. These kids end up falling into mysteries and figuring out the dark side of Gravity Falls.

10. Stranger Things

You had to have seen this one coming. Stranger Things is a spooky show following two story lines that get intertwined with each other. I suggest watching the first season to get in the fall mood, because in my opinion it is the best season! This show is super spooky but also wholesome!

Hi! I am Maddie and I am from Kent. I love crystals, plants, music, and I am really into chakra cleansing. I hike and do yoga during my free time! My major is music education and my dream job is to be an elementary music teacher. I am in a treble ensemble called Bella Voce, a music fraternity called Sigma Alpha Iota, and Nafme!