Surviving the Transition Back to School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

The Her Campus Fairies have done it again!

They sent a whole bunch of goodies in our back-to-school survival kit. We’ll let you in on what we got:

• Affinitas Cupcake PantiesThese are most delicious looking pair of underwear we’ve ever received!

• Chipotle Financial Aid (AKA bogo)With Chipotle as the best place to eat on campus, we’re so excited to be able to save money when we treat ourselves!
  • Aeropostale water bottle and $10 off in-store purchasesCollegiettes LOVE shopping, so we’re grateful for some relief from our bank accounts!
  • Mini LUNA barsThese are the perfect snack on our way to class! Definitely a favorite pick-me-up.
  • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing OilThese samples save our faces when we’re stressed! They make your face feel so clean, which is perfect for after a long night out, too.
  • Free Clue app downloadKnowing when to expect your period is probably the most important thing to know as a collegiette to avoid embarrassing leaks. Clue lets you know when your period is coming, which six days you’re most likely to get pregnant, and when your mood is connected to your cycle.
  • Coupon for Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment DeviceWhat’s better than being able to treat your acne on the spot? NOTHING. That’s why we’re so happy to get these coupons.
  • Nasty Gal Special edition pins and bagWe love the pins! When people see “Nasty Gals do it better,” it brings so many questions, and we get to tell them all about it!

• European Wax Center CouponCollegiettes love treating themselves, so we were so happy when we got these coupons! It’s such a good excuse to pamper ourselves.

Her Campus Ohio U would like to say thank you to HC Nationals and all of our sponsors!

Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).