This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Surviving finals week for anyone involves non-stop eating, stressing, mental breakdowns, etc. Thankfully, nationals sent us a little something to get us through the week without hurting our diets. Here’s what was in them:

1. BOGO from Chipotle

These were probably the best thing to happen to our chapter. With Chipotle right on Court Street, these definitely came in handy when we wanted to treat ourselves for studying for five hours at the library.

2. Mini Luna Bars

It’s hard to find a snack that will fill you up enough to keep studying at the library for those critical last hours before your exam. The Luna Bars we got were the perfect way to keep us motivated.

3. Popchips

Non-stop snacking is bound to happen during finals. Luckily, with these chips, we got to eat without feeling gross or guilty after, letting us focus on our studying (or procrastinating…).

We would just like to say a huge thank you for this much appreciated survival kit!

Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).