So, Which Fest is this Weekend?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Post-Spring Break, OU students are blessed with a fest every weekend. So, which fest is when? We got you covered with fest safety tips and the lineup:

Milliron Fest: Friday, March 13th

The smallest of the fests during fest season, Milliron Street is normally only attended by those who live on the street, friends, and hopeful freshmen looking for free beer. Check it out if you have a friend who lives on the street because they’ll be the most hype about it. Try not to be disappointed if it is your first fest experience, because it only goes up from here.

Mill Fest: Saturday, March 14th

The best fest of them all (in my opinion)! Mill Street is shut down and thousands crowd into strangers houses looking to have a good time and celebrate the first ‘real’ fest of the spring. Cops park in the Seigfred parking lot, so be careful, and stay off the sidewalks with a drink in your hand!

Mill Fest 2014

High Fest: Saturday, March 21st

High Fest can be a small hike from most places on campus, but it is definitely worth it. Not knowing anyone on the street can be scary and intimidating, but Bobcats are willing to share their beer if you share a little bit of partying! Hit up the fest early, because this tends to get shut down the fastest.

High Fest 2014

Palmer Place Fest: Friday, March 27th

Thankfully Palmer Place Fest was brought back in full swing last year (you can check out the video on Youtube), and boy, was it a blast! The courtyard opens up to hundreds of people during the school day and continues through the evening with excitement coming from every apartment. Some spots even have DJs or those willing to karaoke for your entertainment.

Photo: dustinlennertphotography.bolgspot.com

Palmer Fest: Saturday, March 28th

This small street continues Palmer Place’s party with houses full of friends and good times.  Make sure to flip your Solo cup upside down when walking from house to house. Don’t let the weather stop you (the rain tried last year) from attending the last OU fest of the season.

Photo: Joelbissell.com

Indie Fest: Saturday, March 28th

Following Palmer Fest, the first ever Indie Fest will take place in Albany, Ohio (just a short 5 miles from Uptown) and headline rapper Juicy J!

This fest will have a lot of smaller, independent artists, and has a cost of admission of $20-30. Grab your tickets now and be sure to catch a free shuttle to the fun.

Photo: HRbooking.com

13Fest: Saturday, April 18th

What seems like the most anticipated fest of them all, The Number Fest attacks its home venue at OU for the 13th time this year with headliners Diplo, SchoolBoy Q, and G-Eazy. There is an admission cost, since it is a real concert happening at an off-campus location. Purchase your tickets at thenumberfest.com and follow them on Twitter for news, updates, and chances to win free tickets! And check here for more info about the performing artists!

#12Fest

Which fest is your favorite? Let us know at @hercampusohiou!

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.
Emily is a junior and HCOU's campus correspondent and editor in chief! Check her out on Twitter, @edafffffron (five f's).