Scotty McCreery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Scotty McCreery is performing at Ohio University on Saturday, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. in Templeton – Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium as part of his See You Tonight Tour. Scotty is known for having a deep voice at the age of 21. He was first seen as the cutie on American Idol when he was 17. Since then, he’s been busy making music!

Not only is he cute, he can sing, and he’s also smart! Scotty is attending North Carolina State University as a part-time student. His past roommates say, according to his website, that his song “Feelin’ It” will be his “biggest song yet!”

Opening for Scotty McCreery is Danielle Bradbury, who won season 4 on The Voice. Mentoring her was country star Blake Shelton. No wonder she’s so amazing!

Meredith is a junior at Ohio University and Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Ohio U. She is majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Marketing. Her hobbies include dreaming about traveling, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, and driving her pink car. You can follow her on Twitter (@Mere_Broadwater) and Instagram (@meredithbroad).