alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Passion Project Episode 2: Meet The Girl Gang!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

In this episode, host Caitlin Hunt sits down with three HCOU staffers, Hannah Moskowitz, DJ Wilkins, and Lauren Serge to discuss all things Her Campus and what it means to be a woman at Ohio University. 

Have a suggestion for an episode or want to be a guest? 

Give Caitlin a shout out through her email or Twitter!

Twitter: @CaitlinMHunt11

Email: ch968116@ohio.edu

Disclaimer: The opinions or topics expressed do not reflect the views of Her Campus, Her Campus Ohio University, or Ohio University. All opinions expressed are of the individuals. 

Caitlin Hunt

Ohio U '21

Caitlin Hunt is a fourth year journalism news and information student at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. On campus, Caitlin is involved with the Ohio Fellows, Cru, and is a Templeton Scholar. She has served as a TODAY Show intern and a NAJA fellow. In her free time, she takes in as much pop culture as she can! She is always watching tv shows and movies, listening to music and obsessing over the latest Broadway musical. Check out her monthly blog, Caitlin's Pop of Culture to see what she's watching!
My name is Dejae Wilkins and I'm a senior at Ohio University majoring in strategic communications. My passion is to create content that is both enriching and entertaining for all possible audiences. Specifically, I aim to produce media that displays people of color in a way that doesn’t conform with stereotypical norms.
Lauren Serge

Ohio U '23

Lauren Serge is currently a senior at Ohio University, majoring in Journalism and specializing in Marketing and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. She is the current President and Co-Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus OU chapter. She enjoys writing, walking, spending time with her family, friends, and her dog, as well as catching up on her many favorite tv shows.
A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.