The Passion Project Episode 1-Introducing Me!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Her Campus at Ohio University has entered the world of podcasting! Say hello to “The Passion Project,” a podcast for anyone with any type of passion. Each episode, host Caitlin Hunt will interview or discuss topics with other passionate people ranging from lifestyle and entertainment to faith and social issues. 

In this episode, “Introducing Me”, Caitlin introduces herself and the podcast and what makes her a passionate person. 

Have a suggestion for an episode or want to be a guest? 

Give Caitlin a shout out through her email or Twitter!

Twitter: @CaitlinMHunt11

Email: ch968116@ohio.edu

Disclaimer: The opinions or topics expressed do not reflect the views of Her Campus, Her Campus Ohio University, or Ohio University. All opinions expressed are of the individuals. 

Caitlin Hunt

Ohio U '21

Caitlin Hunt is a fourth year journalism news and information student at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. On campus, Caitlin is involved with the Ohio Fellows, Cru, and is a Templeton Scholar. She has served as a TODAY Show intern and a NAJA fellow. In her free time, she takes in as much pop culture as she can! She is always watching tv shows and movies, listening to music and obsessing over the latest Broadway musical. Check out her monthly blog, Caitlin's Pop of Culture to see what she's watching!