This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Beyonce said it best: “Who run the world? Girls.” So it should be no surprise that it is girls who run the wildly popular Twitter feed, @OUCrushes playing matchmaker to Ohio University students looking for love. The Twitter feed has captured the hearts of many and made us laugh with the hilarious anecdotes of Bobcat connections. We spoke to the women behind the campus “dating service” about their newly found success.  

How many people run your feed? How did it get started?
“There are three of us. We are roommates. We thought of the idea because we’re always coming up with new boys we’re crushing on and it just took off pretty quickly, especially because of the help of other OU anonymous accounts like @Athens_Tonight and @shitbobcatzsay.”  

What are your favorite OU Twitter feeds?
“Our favorite OU Twitter feed is definitely @Athens_Tonight. The Twitter feed posts all the deals around campus for the night and often does some pretty cool giveaways.”

Are you surprised at the success of your feed?
“We are shocked at the success of our feed, but very excited and happy with the outcome. We just can’t believe how quickly it blew up.”

What do you think of all these OU Twitter feeds?
“We love all the OU Twitter feeds. We think they are a lot of fun and really bring all of us Bobcats closer.”

Will you ever reveal your identity to others that you run the feed?
“We don’t plan on revealing our identity for now. We have just recently kind of given it away that we are girls but we plan on keeping the rest of our identity on the down low for now.”

Have you heard any success stories from students who connect via the feed?
“Yes, we have heard a few success stories from the exchange of phone numbers, or just starting to follow each other on Twitter. Hopefully, as more time passes we will hear about even greater success stories. We love bringing together the Bobcat love.”

Do you have a campus crush that deserves a shout out? Follow @OUCrushes and send your tweet to the link in their profile. Feel the Bobcat love!  
Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.