This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Age: 22

Relationship status: Single

Hometown: Lancaster, Ohio

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Campus Involvement: Society of Automotive Engineers

Hobbies: Trap/Skeet shooting, anything car related, soccer and tennis

Favorite authentic Athens food: Miller’s Chicken and Larry’s Dawg House

Best quality: “Making someone’s day better by getting them to laugh. It gives me a good feeling knowing that I helped improve someone’s day.”

Biggest pet peeve: “People being disrespectful to others.”

What you look for in a girl: “A woman who is passionate and driven in everything they do in life, and one who knows where she wants to eat! That one really gets me going. Hopefully she laughs at all the stupid shit I do and that she can make me laugh in return. Doesn’t hurt to be confident either.

Where you see yourself in five years: “Changing the world by being an engineer and being the best uncle possible to my two nephews.”

Dream job: “Traveling around the world working with a racing team.”

Catch him on Twitter @massstweets and Instagram @massihsah.

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean. E.W. Scripps School of Journalism kid. Avid explorer. Puppy (and all things fluffy) lover.  Twitter: @Taylor_Stano & Instagram: @TayStano