How to Survive hOUmecoming with HC Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Her Campus Ohio U received our Back to School Survival Kit from Her Campus Nationals and we couldn’t believe the items we received! Our sponsors sent us the perfect products just in time for hOUmecoming week. To celebrate, we are doing a major giveaway, so be sure to watch the video below to learn more about what you can win and how to win it.

We want to thank Her Campus sponsors. We received amazing products. We talk about some of them in the video, but there were so many more. To keep the video short, we decided to list some of the other products right here.

We received booklets about women’s empowerment from Actually She Can. These booklets included information on how to win a $10,000 scholarship, which is incredible.

From Stevia, we received Zing zero calorie sweeteners. This is perfect for adding sweetness to meals and drinks without adding calories.

Martha Stewart Crafts added glitter pens and paints to the Survival Kits. We can’t wait to make some cute HC crafts with our new supplies!

Additional thanks to Penguin Random House for the book previews of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. We are so excited to get cozy during this fall weather with a good book!

The Diva Cup Company supplied the kit with a menstrual cup, which is an environmentally friendly alternative to tampons.

She’s The First sent stickers featuring an empowering young woman. We stand with She’s The First in sending girls in other countries to become first-generation graduates.

We also received cute stickers (that we have covered our laptops and notebooks with) from My Social Canvas.

The NoCeilings project reminded us to participate in the 30 Day Challenge to learn more about the project and share our experiences!

Thank you so much to Her Campus and all of our sponsors. We couldn’t survive hOUmecoming or Fall Semester without you.

Now, watch the video for information on more of the amazing products we received and learn how you can win an incredible prize set!

Paige is a student studying Journalism, Social Media, and Women's Studies at Ohio University. She is actively involved with Her Campus Ohio U and Thread Magazine. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @paige__rochelle (two underscores!)
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean. E.W. Scripps School of Journalism kid. Avid explorer. Puppy (and all things fluffy) lover.  Twitter: @Taylor_Stano & Instagram: @TayStano