How to Stay ‘So Fresh and So Clean Clean’ this Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

In the words of Outkast, “Ain’t nobody dope as me, I’m just so fresh, so clean.” Stay fresh and clean this summer with these 5 products!

essence cosmetics is here to keep your eyebrows on fleek as you make your way from work to the beach to the club. The Eyebrow Designer is a pencil that helps define, outline, and fill in your brows and comb them for the ultimate summer look.

There’s no need to stress during summer, but in case you are, take the #StressTest with Secret deodorant in the Cool Waterlily fragrance. It’ll keep you fresh for up to 48 hours, which is definitely enough time for you to de-stress!

Photo courtesy of target.com.

With summer comes sweat and smells that aren’t exactly what we want. Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths help maintain a natural Ph level and keep away odor causing bacteria. This new line from Summer’s Eve comes in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange for a fresh, natural smell!

Photo courtesy of summerseve.com.

If you are used to traveling, you know that carrying a toothbrush with you everywhere can feel icky, but Steripod is here to combat that. It is a clip-on toothbrush protector that allows your toothbrush to naturally dry and avoid collecting germs that can get inside your mouth. It releases active vapors keeping your brush clean for up to 3 months.

Photo courtesy of steripod.com

Summer reading list a little low? Keep your mind fresh with White Fur by Jardine Libaire for an NYC love story sure to have you enthralled in a glitzy lifestyle! 

Photo courtesy of amazon.com.

We hope every collegiette has a wonderful, fresh, and clean summer! Follow us on social media @HerCampusOhioU to see what we’re up to over the long break.

Cover image courtesy of blogspot.com.

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.