This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

I love fashion, but I don’t always love the prices. Being a college student you definitely learn how to make life work on a budget, and over the course of 2 years, I’ve learned how to keep myself looking good while also keeping my bank account looking good too. Like most girls, I love having my nails done. I hate painting them with regular nail polish though because it takes forever to dry and they often chip off two days later. Acrylic nails and gel nails are great, but too much upkeep and are too expensive. My nails grow really fast so when I try to keep up with getting my nails done I’m spending 25-35 dollars every two weeks, and for a girl who has to pay for school books and classes, that adds up. I decided I needed to find a solution. So I tried out imPRESS press-on manicure nails and I LOVED them. These nails are absolutely amazing and a lifesaver for girls on a budget. Each pack of nails runs from 5-7 dollars and last up to 2 weeks. They also come in a variety of colors and shapes. 

Here’s how they work: You get a set of 30 nails and 6 accent nails. The steps to apply the nails are super easy. First, wash your hands. Next, use the prep pad to clean off your nail. Then, peel off the adhesive on the back of the nail and stick it on your nail. Once you’ve pressed on all of your nails, you’re done! It’s such an easy process and I’ve never had any trouble with the nails peeling off.

This is a product I swear by and recommend to everyone who asks me about my nails. They’re the perfect substitute for if you’re attending a wedding or Prom but don’t want to spend the extra time and money on getting your nails done. They also don’t ruin your nails and are super easy to take off if you decide you want to. I always get compliments on them and most of the time people think I went and got my nails done. You can pick up these nails at any of your local grocery/drug stores (Kroger’s, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.). I hope you consider trying out this product and realize how much of a lifesaver these nails can be. If you want to check out the imPRESS website you can click below! 

imPress website: https://www.impressmanicure.co

Courtney Davis is a senior at Ohio University majoring in English with a minor in journalism. Courtney is a writer for Her Campus and volunteers with Relay for Life. In her free time, she loves to read and is an aspiring lifestyle blogger.