How I Became Post Malone For Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

It all started as a joke. I swear.

One day as I was scrolling through Instagram, I came upon a photo on my explore page of a girl dressed as Post Malone. I was never planning on going out or doing much for Halloween weekend, but I joked to a friend that if I decided to go out I would be Post Malone. I originally thought that I would simply draw on some face tattoos with eyeliner and call it a day. Wow, was I wrong.

One early morning at 1 a.m., I was hanging out with my friend and talking about Halloween. One thing led to another and I ended up buying a lot more than just deciding to draw tattoos on my face. After a quick online search, I had ordered a sheet of temporary Post Malone face tattoos. I also ordered a pair of grillz and later bought a brown eyebrow pencil to use for a beard. I was officially going out for Halloween weekend.

Tattoos: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HCTV4QC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Grillz: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074PM8SMK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Halloween weekend was finally upon us and I couldn’t be more excited to finally put the tattoos on. After some help from my friends, I was ready to go. I added a beard and eyebrows (shaved marks and all), dark nail polish, a striped shirt, braided hair and a gold chain to complete the look.

What was once a joke became a reality.

Here are the amazing photos from my Halloween experience at Ohio University as Post Malone:

A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.