From Gram to Glam: What You Need this Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

As college females, whenever we want to be cozy and stay in, we automatically refer to ourselves as grandmas. There is no shame in wanting to cuddle up at home, get crafty with a hobby, or go to bed by 10PM. In fact, those are some of the best times we can have during our stressful school years while we try to figure life out! Other times, getting dressed up for a night on the town is a perfect way to have fun and break free with friends! You can do both with these products that will help you turn Gram into Glam.

Start off an evening at home with one of sixty flavors of Yogi tea! It will warm your soul and keep you happy and hydrated through the cold months!

With your tea in hand, grab your Book of the Month and curl up by the fire, or by your laptop with a fireside background, and immerse yourself in another world. (Use code HERCAMPUS30 for 30% off a 3-month membership plus a free tote! This comes to less than $10.50/month for a brand new hardcover book! Enroll now!)

Nothing is better than a health and beauty day, so start by using a Leaders 7 Wonders face mask to detoxify your skin and keep it glowing for hours. The sheet mask provides a cooling serum to lock in moisture and help purify your skin for the dry winter months. Keep the pampering going with a DIY mani/pedi and cute holiday nail designs worthy of an Instagram picture!

When you are ready for a night out of the house, start with a nice, warm shower and get rid of the winter pricklies with Pure Silk shaving cream! Smooth legs slide into fun colored pantyhose and feel great against big, fuzzy blankets!

On your most glamorous evenings, Rimmel London is ready to make you turn heads! The Natural Bronzer will warm up your skin tone in the freezing temperatures, heating up the room with your look! Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner and Scandaleyes Original Mascara will make your eyes light up the room with a pop! Bat your eyes at a crush for bonus points! One of the sixteen shades of Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour will draw the attention of the cuties in the corner, and it’ll be perfect for that NYE kiss! 

Have a great break, Collegiettes! 

Share your photos with us on Twitter and Instagram at @HerCampusOhioU!

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.