Nappy

Cleveland Art Museum Vlog

Twitter Manager Anna Birk and HCOU contributer Amy Szmik vlog their trip to the Cleveland Art Museum and put their fabulous friendship on display. Follow the friends around the musuem and other parts of Cleveland and enjoy all the good vibes they provide! 

-->

Like videos like this? Follow us on YouTube and make sure to like and subscribe for more videos like this one! 

Anna Birk

Ohio U '23

Anna Birk is a third year journalism news and information student at the E.W Scripps School of Journalism. Anna is a Promise Scholar, writer for HerCampus OU and Copy Editor for VARIANT Magazine. In her personal life, she is an avid lover of coffee, sustainable fashion and music. She loves learning new styling tips to help the environment and economy. Check out her Pinterest or Instagram (@annaebirk) or personal twitter account - @theannabirk!
Amy is currently a junior at Ohio University. She is majoring in journalism strat comm and is the PR Chief for Thread Magazine, Instagram manager for HerCampus and work for 1804Communication. In her free time she loves to explore new places with her friends, spend time with her boyfriend and go to concerts and museums.