25 Lyrics from ’25’ that Describe Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

With finals week in full swing and Adele’s album, 25, on replay, we have 25 lyrics that perfectly describe our struggles at the end of the semester!

When the end of the semester catches up to you… “I only wanted to have fun, learning to fly, learning to run.”

To all those who aren’t alone in their procrastination habits… “I know I’m not the only one who regrets the things they’ve done.”

To your study buddy… “It’s no secret that the both of us are running out of time.”

What you hope your group will admit to you… “It was all you, none of it me.”

When you’re in the library for hours… “I miss the air. I miss my friends. I miss my mother.”

When your friends tempt you to go to the bars… “Don’t come any closer. Don’t try to change my mind.”

Looking at your last A… “Let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time.”

To your 4.0… “I miss you.”

When the library is 100 degrees and you just can’t do it anymore… “You couldn’t handle the hot heat rising.”

To your professor in last minute office hours… “Hello, it’s me. I was wondering if after all these years (weeks) you’d like to meet to go over everything.”

When you come to the conclusion that you can’t study any longer… “I’m giving you up. I’ve forgiven it all.”

Reevaluating your major… “I remember all of the things that I thought I wanted to be.”

When you find your friend crying in the library… “I can’t face your broken heart. I’m trying to be brave. Stop asking me to stay.”

When you know that you studied hard enough but you’re not feeling the test… “At least I can say that I’ve tried.”

When you can see the light at the end of the tunnel… “I’ve forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.”

Walking into your final… “I will leave my heart at the door. I won’t say a word.”

When the test is the exact opposite of what you studied… “Hit me like an explosion.”

Begging your professor for an extra point… “I’ll forever be whatever you want me to be.”

Discussing your *bad* grade with a friend… “We’re not the only ones. I don’t regret a thing.”

When your professor throws shade at your class grade… “Be delicate with my ego.”

Saying sorry to your parents that they put you through a program you don’t utilize in life… “Consider this my apology, I know it’s years in advance, but I’d rather say it now in case I never get the chance.”

Leaving your last final… “You set me free.”

Looking at your final grades… “If you’re gonna let me down, let me down gently.”

Leaving college for winter break… “Can I have a moment before I go?”

Realizing another semester is over…”I feel like my life is flashing by and all I can do is watch and cry.”

If you haven’t bought Adele’s album already, I recommend you do! Good luck on finals, Collegiettes!

(Main photo: ew.com) (All GIFs: giphy.com)

Ohio University 2017 Alumna Communication Studies major | Business minor | Social Media certificate Qnary | Client Success Manager Some Good Wine | Event and Marketing Director Delta Zeta Alumna | Public Relations Advisor Her Campus | Chapter Advisor and past Campus Correspondent PRSSA | Mentor Living my best life in NYC.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean. E.W. Scripps School of Journalism kid. Avid explorer. Puppy (and all things fluffy) lover.  Twitter: @Taylor_Stano & Instagram: @TayStano