neonbrand I6wCDYW6ij8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand I6wCDYW6ij8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 15 Celebrities I Look Like According To Gradient

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Another week, another entertaining social media craze. The app Gradient has been making waves on social media platforms by sharing with users the celebs they most look like. By simply choosing a photo from your camera roll, the app will morph you into various celebrities that share similar facial features with you. Like a true journalist, I was intrigued (and also bored), so I decided to do my own research. Here are some of the best and strangest results I received: 

We’re all in this together, right? 

I mean I know I’m pretty and on the short side, but I wouldn’t consider myself a liar. 

Did I just get Lewinskied? 

Does this make me a J-Sister? 

Confirmed: I am a J-Sister!

Also confirmed: My hips don’t lie. 

Is this what has been holding Shawn back from dating me? 

So was it really me that threw away a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals? 

I really don’t have a snarky comment for this one. I AM HONORED BY THIS COMPARISON!

Okay, but my eyes aren’t even blue

I may look like Oprah, but you do not get a car from me! 

*In Mariah’s Carey voice* And you’ll always be my baby!!!!

Baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhh (Lots of baby faces around here) 

This one came up a lot! I must float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!

Okay, so I guess my fifth grade classmates were right; I really do look like Michael Jackson. 

Caitlin Hunt

Ohio U '21

Caitlin Hunt is a fourth year journalism news and information student at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. On campus, Caitlin is involved with the Ohio Fellows, Cru, and is a Templeton Scholar. She has served as a TODAY Show intern and a NAJA fellow. In her free time, she takes in as much pop culture as she can! She is always watching tv shows and movies, listening to music and obsessing over the latest Broadway musical. Check out her monthly blog, Caitlin's Pop of Culture to see what she's watching!