toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Halloween Costume Ideas for 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

10 Halloween Costumes Ideas for 2013!

Miley Cyrus

There’s many versions of Miley Cyrus you can choose from, but if you want the most popular and crazy one of the year, pick her twerkin’ teddy outfit from her performance at the VMA’s!

Robin Thicke

If you need a couples costume or want to do something fun with your best friend, a Robin Thicke costume is the perfect match with a Miley. Put on some aviators, a striped suit; draw on a beard, and your good to go!

Minion

Being a minion from Despicable Me is a sure way to capture anyone’s heart. This costume is an easy one to make and is an adorable one to do with a group of friends! 

Duck Dynasty

Being the goofy characters off of the show Duck Dynasty is also a great and goofy one to do with a group of friends! Wear anything camo, pair it with a fake beard, and top it off with your very own duck whistle! 

Flapper

Inspired by the hit movie, The Great Gatsby, a flapper is a classy and timeless look that will never go out of style. Just put on a sparkly dress, a headband, and some pearls and you’ll be ready for any party!

Breaking Bad

For a television inspired costume, the yellow jumpsuit from Breaking Bad is the perfect costume if you’re addicted to the popular series!

Grumpy Cat

If you want a costume that is going to make people laugh, be the Grumpy Cat. Just paint your face to look like her, and pick your favorite Grumpy Cat meme to put on your shirt or on a sign!

Toddlers and Tiaras

If you want to be outrageous, be a baby beauty queen from the hit TLC show, Toddlers and Tiaras. Make your hair as big as possible, add a sash and a crown, and top it off with a binky or a bottle!

Disney Princess

If you want to be something classic, be a Disney Princess. It is a costume that works for any age, and if you want to make it more original, be the nerdy or hipster version of your favorite princess. 

“Animal” 

If you have absolutely no clue what to be and you want one of the cheapest costumes possible, take Mean Girl’s advice and buy any animal ears and wear whatever outfit you want with it!