mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summer Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

National has hooked us up yet again! The 2017 Summer Survival Kit is filled with stuff every girl needs to stay cute and stay fresh this summer!

Starting with Summer’s Eve! Ladies, we all know when it gets hot and we’re in and out of the ocean or pool things can get, umm, interesting down there. Well, Summer’s Eve has the fix and HC has us covered! With individually packaged wipes to take with you wherever you go you can always stay fresh.

Traveling this summer? Well toss out all those old boring toothbrush covers and get a Steripod! At first, we were a little confused about these gems but after popping them open and getting to use them we found out THEY ARE GOLDEN! The easy, cute design is just a plus to the handiness and cleanliness of Steripods. They were probably the biggest hit at our Empowerment Celebration!

Speaking of the Empowerment Celebration, we compiled a huge basket of goodies from all of our survival kits and threw in some personal school t-shirts. This basket included Summer’s Eve, Steripods, Secret, Cystex, Pssst!, and Erin Condren.

Not only is HC National keeping us fresh for the summer, they’re keeping us cute! Coozies are a must have for beach days and pool parties and your coozie says a lot about you. Whether you enjoy sun daze, champagne showers, or you’re fabulous as f**k we’ve got the coozie for you!

Over at HC ODU we live for these kits and national certainly did not disappoint with this one. Huge shout out and thank you to them and we hope everyone has an awesome summer! We can’t wait to come back next semester and tell everyone about ours and maybe even yours!

HCXO,

ODU

Source: Giphy

Hi everyone, I'm Petra (PEE-truh) and I'm an ODU alumna who has branched out to sunny Southern California. Following graduation, I didn't have too much of a plan for where I was going in life but I knew to stay in Virginia was not an option. I wanted more than what was offered there so I started applying to almost every job in all my dream cities and life led me to San Diego. I now do sales, marketing and social media management for a great startup company, Voterfied. I love everything about San Diego and the work I'm doing here. So my advice to everyone, get out of your comfort zone! Take that leap of faith and let life guide you to exactly where you're meant to be. HCXO, Petra!