Redbubble Stickers: Are They All They’re Cracked Up To Be?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

Around college campuses internationally, it is certainly no surprise to see stickers on students laptops. A major brand that sells these infamous stickers is known as Redbubble. An Australian-based company, Redbubble focuses on an individual artist’s work rather than a rapidly produced product. Each sticker is created individually by the artist, which leads me to my first love about Redbubble stickers.

Redbubble Helps Artists

Rather than mass producing stickers, Redbubble allows artists to create their own ideas and produce them themselves. With their free membership, Redbubble allows for artists to be able to create their original work and sell it at their chosen price. If stickers are not your forte as an artist, you can also sell shirts, duvet covers, cell phone cases and other assortments of products. The company allows each artist to be creative with their own products.

Source: Giphy

The Stickers Easily Peel Off Your Laptop

If you’re anxious about your newly purchased stickers ruining your laptop or you eventually fall out of love with them, no need to worry! Redbubble stickers are known to be easily removable. Alexis, a freshman at Old Dominion says that “the process of removing the stickers was really easy,” which is perfect if you end up messing up the placement or they don’t fit the aesthetic like you hoped.

They Arrive Quick

For being personally made by each artist, the products arrive fairly quickly. My own personal purchase arrived to me in roughly 5 or 6 days. To me personally, this is remarkable since each artist takes specific care to create each product. Also, all of my stickers arrived in one package rather than individually. This is especially great if you purchase multiple stickers like I did (five stickers to be exact).

Source: Giphy

Amazing Quality

You can tell Redbubble holds their members to a high standard because each sticker is amazing quality. I’ve had my stickers on my laptop for about four months now and they still have not faded or peeled in the slightest. Alexis, a student at Old Dominion, rates the stickers she purchased as a 9 out of 10 because of the white borders around each sticker. She says “Definitely a nine out of ten because I feel like they have the white borders and that doesn’t always look great with some designs.”

Source: Giphy

Overall, Redbubble has amazing quality stickers for a very fair price. They’re amazing investments to customize any laptop or phone or binder. It’s also amazing the different styles you can get. I have a Baywatch sticker, a mason jar, an Old Dominion sticker and more. All support artists as well rather than a larger company. They just make your heart happy, people.

Source: Giphy

Tessy Loew is a sophomore at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and holds the Senior Editor position at HerCampus ODU. She studies Psychology with hopes of becoming a Social Worker in the future. She enjoys Netflix, Hallmark movies, Baywatch (the original series), and cuddling with dogs even with allergies. You can catch her around campus mostly in Batten Arts and Letters waiting for a class to start or on social media at @tessyloew. Keep an eye out for new articles and welcome to HerCampus ODU!