This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

The semester is slowly but surely coming to a close, and we are enjoying all the spring sports in season. Although I love the spring and all the sports that come with it, football season at Old Dominion University is something I always look forward to. The scouting of new players in the new season only adds to my excitement. Wide receiver, and sometimes safety, TJ Lott from Pahokee, Florida and defensive lineman Trenton Kintigh who helped his team in Venice, Florida to a state championship with a stat record of 85 tackles for that year are just two to name. With these fresh prospects, ODU is looking to have a great season in the fall.

With many more prospects being brought onto an already growing team, it’s difficult to wait until Sept. 9 for the first ODU home game of the 2023-2024 season. To make the wait less excruciating, ODU is hosting their annual spring game, now named the Priority Charity Bowl. The Charity Bowl is not only to raise money for 45 different Hampton Roads Children’s Charities, but to celebrate the conclusion of ODU’s spring practice!

When is ODU’s Priority Charity Bowl?

ODU’s Priority Charity Bowl is being held April 15 at 2 p.m. at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium!

How much does it cost?

The Priority Charity Bowl is free and open to the public! Check seating info here for the game.

I hope to see you there in support of our Monarchs and the children of the Hampton Roads Area!

Hello! My name is Maria Toombs and I am a Journalism Major at Old Dominion University! I am a lover of the most cheesiest of romance novels, and I believe writing is not only a source of healing, but a gateway into letting your voice be heard.