This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ODU chapter.

With the ODU Basketball Season closing to an end, there is no doubt that this 2022-2023 season was one to remember. With both Men’s and Women’s teams currently being in the top five in the Sun Belt Conference (the Men’s with an 18-11 overall record and the Women’s at a 20-10 overall) it is clear to see that both teams strived for greatness this year. The Women’s team wrapped up their season with a final away game (7-6) against Coastal Carolina on Friday, and the Men’s team defended home court (11-4) that same night against Marshall. Both teams are set to soon tackle the Sun Belt Tournament on Tuesday in Pensacola, Fla., although we have yet to figure out who the Monarchs are going against, it will surely be games to tune into as they plan to reign on!

wx 1epyIgeBsL3BBppexI2XHKFyzPD8b00StyvLgZuxfDoDcbotD8JjCud9hlHf3th aWo7W Ssts3q0hS EZ VCW48cQXi 87CMM33hYXnNqyhAk304ehz8F5TJLc9uS4D8jTKv9cJ2OKPMMYsX8lY

• ODU Women’s Home game against Appalachian State Feb. 16, won 65-71.

PP lJ6TkB7 8ha0VUz42qAa5j9RrlnnTJtkUi2I hKRVFh608fNxG4gJL 8eagwLl1GXpd7kUZUGRmYS H 30iXi NPsZKrj5CPQSkU3Ig

• ODU Men’s Basketball Home game against Southern Miss Feb. 22, won 64-69.
Hello! My name is Maria Toombs and I am a Journalism Major at Old Dominion University! I am a lover of the most cheesiest of romance novels, and I believe writing is not only a source of healing, but a gateway into letting your voice be heard.