What Your Starbucks Order Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

You know it’s officially fall when Starbucks brings back their seasonal fave – the Pumpkin Spice Latte! In honor of this very special celebration, I’ve created a guide to your personality based on your Starbucks order. Every girl has her go-to when it comes to caffeine fuel, so what does your’s say about you? 

Pumpkin Spice Latte

The famous PSL is for those girls who love the outdoors. They are free thinking, creative, and obviously love the fall.  These faithful PSL gals are just like their drink: super sweet with a little bit of a spicy side!

Chai Tea

These girls are very chill. I’m talking yoga queens. If you order a chai tea, odds are you are a very calm, relaxed person. You’re so caring, and your friends know that if they need someone to talk to, or need help with anything, you’re their go-to gal.

Iced Coffee

These girls are on the go. They are active, dynamic, and focused. They don’t have time to sip on a hot drink, they need something that’s going to be refreshing. Iced coffee girls know what they want and they go for it.

Caramel Macchiato

These girls are not afraid of anything. They are daring, exciting, and spontaneous. They never turn down an adventure (or extra caramel on top!).

Frappuccino

If you order a frap, odds are you are fun and carefree. Frappuccino girls are fun-loving and young at heart. 

Madison is a current Gallatin junior pursuing a concentration in Magazine Journalism and a minor in Nutrition. Besides obsessing over french bulldogs, peanut butter, and books, she aspires to be an editor someday. The city serves as her limitless inspiration, and you can most likely spot her in the park either writing away or leafing through magazines. She is currently the campus correspondent for Her Campus NYU and has previously interned and written for Bustle.com, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and NYLON. She believes in freshly baked cookies and never taking herself too seriously. Except when it comes to her career, of course.  "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein