This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

With February’s freezing temperatures, it can be a challenge to put together outfits that will both keep you warm and cozy while also being fashion-forward. Luckily, we’ve put together a guide featuring February’s top fashion trends that also happen to be super simple to incorporate into your wardrobe.

Tie-dye: Dior and Stella McCartney made headlines this year when models strutted down the catwalk in total 60s tie-dye vibes. This February, bring the summer look to your wardrobe for the ultimate relaxed winter mode.

Bows: Nothing says the ultimate feminine romance than bows this February. Whether tied in your hair, around the waist or off the shoulder, bows suggests a soft, classic elegance that can never go wrong.

Tuxedos: No boyfriend this Valentines day? Who needs ‘em? Complete the im-better-than-you look this season in the perfect femme fatale tuxedo. Daring and chic, this outfit says new-you, not new boo.

Ruched Dresses: Nothing is more romantic than some ruching! Givenchy’s blue gown (shown below) showcase how pleated ruching has never been more modern. A cinch of the waist or a nice bodycon ruched dress can also make it the perfect outfit this valentines day!

Utility: Work! This must go-to trend will have you feeling your best, and doing your best, whether at the workplace or not. Denim boiler suits, combat trousers and utility jackets are the staples for any workload lady!

We hope this guide provides you with a dose of fashion inspiration!

Images: 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14

Junior at New York University, studying communications and business. Follow her style page @itsautsams.
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.