Street Style: Tina Yu

Name: Tina YuSpotted: WaverleyYear: 2015Hometown: Cupertino, CA

HC NYU: Describe your personal style.TY: God, it changes.  I don't really know-- it's dressy casual with a splash of spunk.  I work at Moroccan Oil, so that also influenced the way I dress, going from class to my job.

HC NYU: How does working at Moroccan Oil influence the way you dress?TY: Before I would always wear dark colors and leather and spikes.  But Moroccan Oil got me to wear color.  If you look at their packaging it's very bright; they're whole vibe is bright and happy. 

HC NYU:  I see you're still wearing some spikes.  What is it about them that you like?TY: I like that it's an accent, especially if I'm in all black.  I'd rather wear accents then put on, you know, silver pants the way some people do.  I like to have a focus item, like shoes or a jacket. 

Along with hummus, coffee, and Jon Hamm, Claudia's interests also include writing. She wishes to pursue a career in the editorial world and has experienced several previous editorial internships. She is currently studying Media, Culture and Communications at N.Y.U. along with an Italian minor.