Street Style: Christine Park

Name: Christine Park
School: Silver School of Social Work ‘17
Spotted: Outside of Cantor Film

HC NYU: What is your favorite fall accessory?
CP: Leather combat boots because my style is a bit casual. I also really like printed pants.

HC NYU: Printed pants can be hard to pull off, but you do it perfectly! Any tips for our readers?
CP: I’ve found that a cute, but less busy sweater or cardigan on top balance them really well.

Christine is totally right about this outfit – her embellished sweater is cute and eye-catching, but it doesn’t take away from the effect of the pants.  Also, must we note the amount of leather jackets that have made an appearance on NYU Street Style? Hint hint: they’re a must have for the fall! Rock yours until it’s time to switch to the pea coat.

Style on, NYU girls.

Madison is a current Gallatin junior pursuing a concentration in Magazine Journalism and a minor in Nutrition. Besides obsessing over french bulldogs, peanut butter, and books, she aspires to be an editor someday. The city serves as her limitless inspiration, and you can most likely spot her in the park either writing away or leafing through magazines. She is currently the campus correspondent for Her Campus NYU and has previously interned and written for Bustle.com, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and NYLON. She believes in freshly baked cookies and never taking herself too seriously. Except when it comes to her career, of course.  "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein