timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Our Favorite Spotify Playlists For November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Can you believe it? – It’s already November, and Christmas is already around the corner. Before we immerse ourselves in the festivities, we need to give November a little more love. For college students, it’s also time to wrap up midterms and start prepping for finals which means lots of stress. Music is known to be the best stressbuster, so here are a few Spotify playlists that you should listen to before going to bed while showering or during the breaks you take from study those very confusing concepts or equations. 

Day Party 

Missed out on a party because you were in your room studying or found that it was too cold to step out? Don’t worry – the Day Party playlist has all the songs you need to have a mini-party of your own any time of the day. Have fun dancing to the beats or singing along to the hits in the comfort of your room!  

The Obamas’ Summer Favorites 

It’s definitely not summer but this playlist by the Obamas is eternal. From the all-time classics to the newest pop songs, the Obama’s Summer Favorites playlist includes everything you need to brighten up your mood. 

All Nighter

Have you ever wished you could find music that wouldn’t interfere with your studying, but instead increase your productivity? The All Nighter playlist is exactly what you need. This playlist includes instrumental electronic and trap beats to boost your energy. Pulling all-nighters definitely isn’t good for your health but we’re all guilty of doing it, so the next time you staying up all night this playlist is your best friend after caffeine. 

Christmas Hits

This list of top November playlists would be incomplete if I didn’t include at least one Christmas playlist. We are only a little more than a month away from Christmas and it’s never too early to play those Christmas hits. Happy Thanksgiving btw!  

We hope you enjoyed our top Spotify playlists for November! 

Images:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Palak is a sophomore at NYU majoring in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. She currently serves as the Social Media Director for the NYU Chapter and has previously been a staff writer for the campus team. Have a question for her? Email @pj935@nyu.edu !
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.