This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Haute-couture at fast fashion prices? It probably sounds like a dream, but you can consider us your fairy godmother because we’ve put together a list of sample sales coming to NYC this fall (you’re welcome).

So far, the October sample season has been nothing more than pure, childlike fantasy.  Hermes, Sandro, Maje ,and David Yurman are just a few treats the sample sale gods have given us this month already. And what’s better? NO tricks! Designer for 70, sometimes 90 percent off! Halloween is right around the corner and while you may be hunting for your perfect Halloween costume right now, why not find the perfect metallic silver boots to perfect your 80’s girl punk costume? Or, what about finding the perfect jeweled bracelets for more than 70% off at David Yurman to be the bangled fortune teller you always wanted to be?

A short, personal review: The first half of October was filled with some good ones if you missed them. I got an $18 Dolce and Gabbana belt (originally an outrageous $400 men’s belt) from the sample sale at the Soiffer Haskin building last Wednesday. The rest of October is pretty stacked, including some important sample sales this week! See below to check out what’s happening and your fashion dreams may just come true…

The Full Calendar Low-Down:

1. Superdry:

What’s the deal? There’ll be up to 75% off on menswear, women’s wear, and children’s fashion including clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, and more at the Superdry sample sale in New York! Cash and cards accepted. All sales final. 

Where: 260 Sample Sale, 260 Fifth Avenue, New York, 10001

When: October 16th to October 20th, 2018

2. The Kooples

What’s the deal? Shop chic French men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and shoes at up to 80% off in the Fall sample sale from The Kooples in New York! Plus look out for the “Last Chance” rail of pieces that have an extra discount all week! Cash and cards accepted. All sales final.

Where: 260 Sample Sale, 150 Greene Street, New York, 10012

When: October 16th to October 21st, 2018

3. Rebecca Minkoff

What’s the deal? It’s here! Take up to 75% off on clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale in NYC! Cash and cards accepted. All sales final. (P.S. I went last year, and it was amazing!)

When: October 22nd to October 28th, 2018

4. Reformation

What’s the deal? Clear your calendars because the Reformation sample sale has arrived! There’ll be big discounts on women’s ready-to-wear and accessories in the six day sale event – hosted by 260 Sample Sale in their Greene Street SoHo venue! Cash and cards accepted. All sales final.

When: October 23rd to October 28th, 2018

5. Oscar de la Renta

What’s the deal? There’ll be women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, jewelry, childrenswear, bridal and home on discount at the Oscar de la Renta sample sale in New York! Find them on Wooster Street between Houston and Prince. Cash and cards accepted. All sales final.

Where: 260 Sample Sale, 151 Wooster Street, New York, 10012

6. Roberto Cavalli

What’s the deal? There’ll be women’s and men’s clothing and accessories on offer at the Roberto Cavalli sample sale – which is popping up for four days at Soiffer Haskin in New York! Note that payment will be by credit card only, and of course all sales are final.

Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 West 33rd Street, New York, 10001

When: October 23rd to October 26th, 2018

7. Jimmy Choo

What’s the deal? Heads up, because it’s time for another Jimmy Choo sample sale in New York, open to the public for three days at The Metropolitan Pavilion! As always you need to RSVP to get your invite, and a little bird told us that the public access code this year is JCSS2018 – follow the Get Tickets link to get your name down! Make sure you hit Follow on this page too, so that we can update you as we hear more.

Where: Metropolitan Pavilion Upper Events Space, 123 West 18th Street, 8th Floor, New York, 10011

When: October 24th to October 26th, 2018

8. 3.1 Phillip Lim

What’s the deal? Shop men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, bags, and shoes at prices far below retail at the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale in NYC! Cash and cards accepted. All sales final.

When: October 30th to November 4th, 2018

9. Amuze Sample Sale

What’s the deal? Flash sale specialists Amuze are having a three day warehouse sale in New York – packed with women’s and men’s clothing, shoes and accessories from brands like Valentino, Saint Laurent, Christian Louboutin, Stella McCartney and many more! Cash and cards accepted.

Where: Amuze, 230 West 39th Street, New York, 10018

When: October 22nd 2018 to October 24th 2018

Happy shopping and we hope you find some amazing pieces at an incredible discount!

Images: 1 / 2

Junior at New York University, studying communications and business. Follow her style page @itsautsams.
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.