This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Summer is wrapping up, so here’s a run-down of my most loved beauty products that launched this summer.

Elsa x Cloos

If you are looking to imitate Elsa Hosk’s style, the Elsa x Cloos collaboration is going to be right up your alley. At Christopher Cloos, a Danish eyewear brand founded at a beach club in the South of France, you can find blue light glasses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and even clip-ons. The styles are a mix of vintage Hollywood and European chic. The best part? The glasses are biodegradable.

After trying the glasses for a month, I can tell you that they not only provide great UV protection, but are also very sturdy. Pair the glasses with casual jeans and blouse or dress it up with a long dress.They also provide at-home try-ons.

Krave Beauty New Balm Cleanser

Krave beauty is the brand I know I can always depend on. This summer, they have a new launch that I can’t wait to get my hands on. The Makeup Re-Wined Cleanser is a transforming jelly oil cleanser. Its properties can melt off your makeup, sunscreen and sweat, all while preventing any greasy residue. If you are into double cleansing, the Makeup Re-Wined cleanser pairs well with their Matcha Cleanser. 

Rare Beauty Lipstick 

A new launch for the fan-favorite Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez hit the markets too. There are two products this time — the Kind Words Matte Lipstick and Lip Liner. The two can be used separately, but my favorite is to line using the liner and to top it off with lipstick. Has a matte finish, but no drying effect. The texture of the lipstick is very smooth and buttery with a strong staying power. The lipsticks come in 10 gorgeous shades.

Roen Beauty 

The best Roen Beauty launches (in my opinion) are their eyeshadow palettes. The spotlight for this summer is the Eyes on Me palette. This quad-palette contains two shimmers, one matte, and one eyeshadow topper. The red/auburn color scheme screams summer to fall transition. Another launch to expect from Roen are their cream cheek blushes which offer a skincare hybrid formula. The blushes are a dewy, hydrating, melt into the skin formula that comes in four gorgeous shades.

With these essentials, you will be ready for the last string of summer!

Serena is a senior editor for the NYU campus. She is a rising senior studying economics and psychology. Her interests besides writing for Her Campus are keeping up with the latest high fashion trends as well as testing new beauty products. If you have any questions or just want to chat, hit her up on Instagram/TikTok @rens.nyc