This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

My Spotify playlists are pretty diverse: from Bad Bunny to Pink Sweat$ to Tory Lanez, anything and everything is accounted for. Here are my favorite playlists to study to, listen to on a long drive, or just have playing in the background throughout your day. Let me know if you love them as much as I do!

Coffee Table Jazz by Spotify

I can’t listen to music with lyrics when I study because I get too distracted. Part of me wants to sing and the other part needs to finish the reading for International Politics, so I realized that it’s easier for me to focus and study for a longer period of time with Jazz in the background. This playlist consists of slow piano pieces or full-blown extravagant orchestra tunes. I definitely recommend this as a study aid. 

Baila Sin Parar by Spotify

I literally can’t stand still when I listen to this playlist! Give La Relacion-Remix by Sech, PAM by Justin Quiles, & Paloma Mami a listen and you will NOT regret it. I don’t understand the lyrics fully as I don’t speak Spanish, but something about the beat has me moving. 

Post Quarantine S*** by Meg1ds

Had to do it. You can probably guess what my username means –we don’t talk about it. But I made this in the middle of quarantine when I was in my bag and wanted to boost my mood. From Jack Harlow to Aminé, this playlist will definitely hype you up when you need it. Whether you’re dancing as you get ready or when you’re with your friends, you got this boo!

Those are just snippets of some really catchy, vibey music that I’ve been listening to recently. If there are any artists you can’t get enough of, I’d love to check it out! 

I'm currently studying Politics at NYU with a minor in Public Policy Management. I love writing poetry/prose in my free time and I've just recently started to write more seriously. I'm excited to have this platform to share my work!
Senior at NYU studying English and Journalism. Big fan of conspiracy theories, superheroes, and good coffee.