This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

With the holiday season currently underway, you are probably trying (or struggling) to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list! Also, since it’s winter and finals are causing so much stress, your skin may need a little TLC this season. One of my favorite places to get quality skincare is Soko Glam. They have the perfect gifts for those you love, and the items you will need to help your skin get through the rest of the semester and finals!

Have a strict budget you gotta stick to? Check out the Gifts under $25! All of these amazing products are $25 and under so you are bound to find the perfect gift for the perfect price! 

This amazing toner is such a blessing in my life! The Mamonde Pore Clean Toner deep cleans pores and has your skin feeling so fresh! Also, it smells amazing and is so refreshing! The best part is it’s only $23!

Need some skincare recommendations? Find a curated list of the best picks by founder, Charlotte Cho! This list has all of the best products for 2019 if you have no idea where to start with your skin care journey!  

The Papa Recipe Honey Moist Sun Essence SPF 50+PA+++ is a great face sunscreen that feels great on your skin! It also nourishes your skin while protecting it from harmful UV rays. This is a great gift for someone who spends a lot of time in the sun or for yourself on vacation! It’s $19 very well spent on healthy skin!

Looking for the perfect skincare holiday set? Check out this list of some fantastic beauty sets anyone would love! Find any collection to take care of any specific skincare concern. Trust me. If you can think of it, there is a set for it! 

My favorite set is the Merry and Bright Sheet Mask Set! This set comes with 10 of Soko Glam’s top-selling sheet masks for only $35 ($55 value). I don’t know about you, but I love sheet masks and am always on the hunt for the best ones! You can try so many sheet masks you wouldn’t have thought about buying. Who knows? You might find your new favorite sheet mask brand! 

And there you have it! Now you all have no excuse not to be taking care of your skin and getting the perfect gifts with all of these choices! I hope you have a successful finals season and wonderful holiday season with friends, family and good skin! Use code Riva10 for 10% off any of your orders from Soko Glam! 

All images from: Sokoglam.com

I am an MCC major with a focus in fashion. I love to shop, especially for designer bags, and you can always catch me at the next sample sale! I love writing about sample sales and which one I am headed to next.
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.