This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Are you still worried about gifts for everyone this holiday season? Did you wait until the last minute (like me) to get gifts so now nothing will ship in time? This makes me extra thankful for sample sales happening all the time in NYC. Get ready for the December sample sales to hit up for all of your holiday shopping and gift needs! Sample sales are the best way to get gifts for those you love (which includes yourself because self love is important) while still staying within budget! Here are the ones you will see me at this December.

Christian Siriano is one of my all time favorite designers! His looks are always on point and his brand makes the best statement pieces that you need in your wardrobe! This is the perfect place to get your fashionista friend a cool bag, a fun pair of shoes, or even some accessories! The clothes are also great and they have a lot of size variety. The best part is that you can get everything for up to 75% off retail prices! They also have gorgeous gowns available for your next black tie event! Definitely hit this sale up, you will not regret it! 

When: Dec 18, 2019 – Dec 20,2019 

Where: 5 West 54th street New York, NY 

Zadig and Voltaire is another favorite of mine! This Parisian brand has so much of that cool girl flair and has one of a kind pieces that you will wear forever. This is the type of brand that makes you want to pick yourself up and move to Paris! Everything is so chic! This sale is being hosted by 260 Sample Sale so hopefully there will be further reductions on already reduced prices towards the end of the sale! I absolutely love their bags so you should check them out too!

When: Dec 17, 2019 – Dec 22, 2019 

Where: 2151 Broadway New York, NY

The Desigual sample sale is another one you do not want to miss! Desigual has the most fun and colorful pieces that will brighten up anyone’s wardrobe, making them a great gift for someone who shines bright in your life!  Their brightly colored bags, jackets, and embroidered jeans are bound to make anyone happy to receive them. At the last sale, pieces were under $50, making it very affordable compared to their retail prices! 

When: Dec 16,2019 -Dec 18,2019

Where: 261 West 36th Street, Second floor New York, NY  

And there you have it! These are the sales I am hitting up before the holidays, so join me in the never ending quest to find the perfect gift (for others or for yourself, I won’t judge). Check out these sales and get your holiday shopping game on, there isn’t much time left before the holidays to get it done so go this week!

All Images Provided by Author.

I am an MCC major with a focus in fashion. I love to shop, especially for designer bags, and you can always catch me at the next sample sale! I love writing about sample sales and which one I am headed to next.
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.