This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

When I shop online, I always find myself gravitating towards the sale section. As college students, it can be hard to find the funds to make your sense of style a reality; luckily, most major clothing brands drop the prices of their styles all the time, and you can almost always find something you absolutely love on sale. However, scrolling through an endless sale section on line or sifting through racks and racks of clothes can sometimes make you dizzy – I’m here to make your shopping process a little easier with my current favorites on sale! This month, I’m focusing on Free People – there are so many cute looks to choose from right now at discounts that make the price exactly right. 

Phoebe Printed Mini Skirt

A floral that works for winter? It seems too good to be true, but you can pair this skirt with a cream sweater, black tights, and booties for a cute cold-weather outfit with a pop of warm-weather joy!

Vivi Embellished Slip

This dress works in pretty much any season, and the pop of glitter makes it a great pick for New Year’s Eve that bridges the gap between casual and fancy if you aren’t sure about the vibe of your NYE party!

Eden Printed Bra

This super cute and stylish sports bra has an unexpected bright orange detail that makes it that much cuter, so be prepared to pop out at the gym! 

Splendor in the Grass Skirt

This skirt adds an adorable bow detail that sets the bar higher than your average jean skirt, and it comes in three colors that make it perfect for pairing with your favorite crop top and platform sandals!

New Moon Top

It’s definitely possible that while writing this article, I added this top to my cart. Whoops. 

Stay Young Pullover

This updated take on a regular cozy sweatshirt features the coolest flared sleeves – pair it with leggings and fur-lined boots for an apres-ski inspired look with extra flair!

Lilly Tee

I’m obsessed with the hot pink color of this top and the balloon sleeves, and I could totally see myself pairing this with jeans and chunky sneakers for a look that’s versatile enough for shopping with friends or getting dinner with family this holiday season!

I hope you find something that catches your eye on this list – happy shopping!

though she be but blonde, she is smart! tisch drama '21/big fan of the color pink
Carly Mantay is currently studying Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU.