Style > Beauty

Beauty Products & Goodies from St. Ives

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Happy Saturday, collegiettes! This month, Her Campus partnered with St. Ives to promote their line of oatmeal-based products and bring the goodness of oatmeal to life with the Radiance Boost Bowl from OatMeals. Her Campus NYU received the ultimate swag package full of goodies, including invigorating body lotion and a soothing body scrub, just in time for midterms week! 

I’m someone who always has oatmeal on hand. Because of my early morning classes, my breakfast routine consistently includes a cup of warm coffee and a steamy bowl of oatmeal with blueberries, bananas and nuts. For someone who wants an easy, yet balanced breakfast, oatmeal is the perfect choice. This power food provides an array of nautral benefits including fiber and important minerals for your body. And not only does oatmeal boost your health, but it also helps your skin. Oatmeal is commonly used to relieve itchy skin and naturally moisturizes the skin, helping to protect it from irritants. So for those of you who love using oatmeal in your beauty routine, these St. Ives products are perfect for you!

The new St. Ives Radiance Boost Bowl and its St. Ives inspired ingredients help you to be your most radiant self. Their products contain natural ingredients that are known to boost and reveal the skin’s natural radience. Their Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Body Scrub and Nourish & Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion are made with 100% natural moisturizers including shea butter and glycerin.

I personally love, love, love the St. Ives Nourish & Sooth body lotion, and I use it every day after my showers to moisturize my skin and give it that beautiful glow. For those of you who don’t normally use oatmeal in your daily routine, try it out! With its abundance of natural benefits, oatmeal is a must have in your beauty products and meals. 

All products can be found online at the St. Ives and the St. Ives Radiance Boost Bowls is available from February 8, 2016 through April 8, 2016 at the OatMeals NY store location.

Brought to you by Her Campus & St. Ives

Erin is a senior and former Campus Correspondent at NYU studying Comparative Literature and Music. On most days, you can find her at local coffee shops or cafés with her nose in a book. When she's not falling in love with fictional characters, she's blogging away on her lifestyle blog. If Erin is "busy", she is either in choir rehearsal or thinking of creative ways to conquer the literary world.