9 Off the Radar Places To Get Your Next Lingerie Set

In my experience, wearing a matching set of some super adorable or sexy lingerie is a major confidence booster. I’ll be the first to admit that most of the time I’m wearing a Calvin Klein sports bra and some $5 knickers from Aerie for comforts sake (and because of the fact that I hate wearing underwire bras), but sometimes I need to change it up. Whether you’re buying a set simply for yourself or to show someone special (*wink wink*), here is my roundup of lingerie for every budget.

1. Lonely Lingerie

I was just introduced to Lonely Lingerie and completely fell in love with their silhouettes and brand message. This black lace bra here is at the top of my wish list. ($79) I also love strappy lingerie, especially in soft colors as seen in this gorgeous number below. ($68)

2. Free People

The dainty lace cap sleeves and light, lavender color of this gorgeous bra is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy ($119), and the triangle lace cups of the piece below go so well with its lace racerback - and bonus: no clasps to deal with! ($96)

3. Urban Outfitters

This bralette is also on my personal wishlist. I tried it on in store (it works for every cup size) and it was so comfortable and unique. ($34) I adore the geometric style and lace / sheer mesh combo of this simple, modern bra below ($29).

4. For Love & Lemons

Grab this bra as soon as possible! It’s on super sale (!!!) and would make anyone feel like a princess. ($75)

This dreamy number features floral appliqué combined with criss cross straps. It would look so cute peeking out from a slouchy tee. ($122)

5. Journelle

This tie front black lace scalloped bra looks like a present waiting to be unwrapped! ($59)

Lingerie doesn’t just have to be sets of two - bodysuits are on the rise as both a fashion and intimates trend. ($88)

6. Tobi

This floral applique bralette looks so minimalist and comfortable, and its dusty mauve color is to die for! ($27)

Maroon is one of my favorite colors for lingerie, and this one comes in such a classic triangle cup style. ($8)

7. Nasty Gal

The high lacey racerback of this bralette is so unique, and the cage strap design is totally on trend right now. ($28)

8. Missguided

The Missguided website describes this bra as “soft and seductive,” and we couldn’t have said it better ourselves. ($34)

This romantic-femme bra has an adorable polka dot sheer mesh detail, but the cage straps make it not so innocent. ($34)

9. Forever 21

F21 would not be the first place I would think to go shopping for lingerie, but this multi-lace bustier shows that they’ve been stepping up their game! ($11)

This floral lace longline bustier is such a good price and would make anyone feel super bada$$. ($13)

Images courtesy of retailers