7 Online Sales to Shop This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NYU chapter.

Halloween is almost upon us, and we all know what this means. Out with the old and in with the new– it’s time to update our wardrobe with those snazzy faux fur coats and heeled boots. Here are the top online sales to shop this weekend, so you can get the best of the new styles!

1. 21% off at Forever 21

Forever 21 is back with its cheap yet stylish fall jackets and dresses, including the new sheer nightgown and bomber jacket trend. These jackets come in a range of colours– from the fall classics of burgundy, denim, brown and black leather to the cargo green of the new bomber trend.

2. 30% off clearance at J.Crew Factory

J. Crew factory offers comfortable yet fashionable tee-shirts, crop tops and pants, all at a lowered price! You can be sure to pair a cozy sweater with a pretty skirt, and top it off with a bright eye-catching necklace and a pastel scarf!

3. Buy one get one free (jeans) at Abercrombie and Fitch

You can never go wrong with Abercrombie and Fitch jeans. They’re comfortable, durable, hug your figure to highlight your curves and now come at an affordable cost! Look fashionable and don’t compromise on the warmth these jeans provide during the colder winter months.

4. 30% off fall styles at Anthropologie

Anthropologie offers boho-chic dresses for all seasons, with cute flats and accessories to go with it. Pair these dresses with a floral scarf and a cute coat from the Forever 21 sale, and you’re good to go!

5. 50% off sale items at Topshop

These topshop dresses are definitely work in the morning, party in the evening! Pair them up with some booties and sheer leggings for a day at school or your internship, and a dinner date with your ladies in the evening!

6. 30% off sale items at Nasty Gal

Apart from some gorgeous maxi skirts, lace bodysuits and denim rompers, Nasty Gal also has some steely heels in all your basic colours, and matching lip colours to go with them! 

7. Up to 70% off on sale items at ASOS + 40% off on Fall Essentials

Stock up on your fall essentials: the bomber, leather and denim jackets from ASOS! Also add to your checkout cart: some super cute sheen booties from the outlet sale (70% off)!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

Erin is a senior and former Campus Correspondent at NYU studying Comparative Literature and Music. On most days, you can find her at local coffee shops or cafés with her nose in a book. When she's not falling in love with fictional characters, she's blogging away on her lifestyle blog. If Erin is "busy", she is either in choir rehearsal or thinking of creative ways to conquer the literary world.